Monday, December 3, 2007

My Art Comes First.

Ken Burns' latest work, the 16-hour documentary, The War aired on PBS a few weeks ago. I recorded it, but haven't watched yet. My father is a World War II veteran, and so I want to watch the film, but it also has the feel of something I should watch, you know? And that kind of makes me shy away from it.

The other problem is that I've been extremely busy with my own project, which I've just finished, a film called Silly and Shaggy. It's a documentary about Ken Burns' hair. Please tune in, and don't worry, it's only 12 hours long.

And, oh yeah, that reminds me . . . hey, Don Imus! Get a fuckin' haircut, will ya, old man?

4 comments:

Panic in New York said...

Is everything OK, ldp?

Anonymous said...

The should do's...so many of them and I tend to keep my distance, too. Dumbass me. Most of those things I ended up loving. heh heh.

Panic in New York said...

Don't should on yourself.
Everybody knows that Ken Burns has a 3rd eyeball on his forehead and he pretty much has to wear his hair that way.

Karyn said...

Holy crap, you said the F word.

But you're right, Imus needs a haircut. And some collagen.

And this Ken Burns character does sort of look like he's channeling Shaggy from Scooby Doo.

Oh dear.