Saturday, May 31, 2008

Don't bury me . . .

. . . 'cause I'm not dead yet.  I swear.


This whole "job" thing is really taking it out of me.  It's all so . . . bourgeois, don't  you think?  Between that and all my kids -- I've lost count of them -- I haven't had even the chance to look at my blog in ten days, much less write one of those witty, insightful posts that so delight my readership.  I was vaguely afraid that I'd find squatters here when I checked back in this morning.

So, coming in June, I'm a re-invigorated blogger!  (Unless I'm not.)

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Please pass the invigoration on once you find it. I don't even have kids and I am worn out at the end of the day. Of course, part of that is from running and part of it is from always being so damn amazing. Not.

Anonymous said...

I've been burnt out too. I'm digging for topics but nothing is coming easy.

Karyn said...

We're officially past the halfway point in June.

Where are you?

Karyn said...

And btw... inspiration my foot. I am spectacularly depressed, my life is circling the drain, my children are deranged and hate me, I gained 2 lbs since I got back and I have no life. If I can toss a couple of lines together on a daily basis, I am confident that you with your recent recollections of Parisian life and cosmopolitan lifestyle can come up with something.

Just sit and type, to hell with inspiration.