Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year.

2008 has arrived, and it's time to clean up our acts, people. Personally, I'd like to stop being fat. I also have a few other New Year's resolutions:

  1. Keep writing.
  2. Grow a handlebar mustache.
  3. Knit some pretty sweaters for my dog.
  4. Donate to a Democrat's presidential campaign.
  5. Successfully maintain deep cover as an office drone.
  6. Treat myself to a bikini waxing -- because I'm worth it.
  7. Place a huge CLINTON sign in my front yard, just to annoy the neighbors.
  8. Visit Paris.
  9. Write an angry letter to NPR about how much the Capitol Steps suck.
  10. Stay in touch with a couple of people I saw at my 25-year high school reunion.
  11. No more Mr. Nice Guy.
You?

2 comments:

Karyn said...

I resolved to not make resolutions because I don't need that kind of pressure.

Also, I don't know how I can compete with "Grow A Handlebar Moustache" and "Knit Pretty Sweaters For My Dog".

Anonymous said...

Handle bar mustache! Handle bar mustache!!